Thursday, December 9, 2010

Kings Lane Violations









































Mario Elie Dec. 9, 2010 Arrested by the California Highway Patrol on suspicion of driving under the influence. Booked at Sacramento County Jail and released. Quote from Elie: “I was pulled over last night on my way home for having a broken taillight. I had been out and had a couple of drinks. My blood alcohol level was slightly over the legal limit. I’m very sorry, embarrassed and disappointed for the position in which I put myself and team. Rest assured, it won’t happen again as I take full responsibility for my actions.” Geoff Petrie: “We are very concerned and disappointed in regard to Mario’s arrest for DUI. This is an ugly form of history repeating itself. We expect better, knowing at the same time there are limits to how far you can go to protect people from themselves. In spite of all of this, we still respect Mario’s right to due process.”

Read more:
http://www.sacbee.com/2010/12/09/3247420/kings-lane-violations.html?mi_rss=Photo%20Galleries#ixzz17gVUiMrw

No comments:

Post a Comment